Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Half way

I feeling much better tonight. Now that TOM is finally blowing by. It was horrible this week and I am sorry that I had put you all through that. Sometimes I sink down pretty badly. So I am sorry if my last few posts were bummers.

But my job is killing me. And I do try to NOT drag it in here but I can't help it sometimes.

My eating has been good. And tonight was grocery night and I remembered to get spinach this week. So that means green monsters!! I missed them last week. I'm going to mix one up tonight so I can take it with me tomorrow. I got a lot of healthy foods and I'm glad that I haven't given in to all this stress. I just wish that I could be hitting the gym. I have to do something. If I was working out that would be helping me big time.

Other then that I don't have much else to blog about right. At least we are half way through the week!!

1 comment:

Lex said...

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough go at your job. Doing 3 jobs at once is insane!

I hope it all works out! No one should have that kind of stress!