Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy almost Friday

Another day at the gym this morning!! Woohoo!! It was great.

I am really glad that this week is almost over. It's supposed to be a nice weekend and I can't wait to enjoy it. Spring has sprung here in Connecticut. I plan to do some cleaning. Although for some reason I cleaned the bathroom tonight. I am ready for the warm weather. I remember when I was a winter girl all the time. Not sure when I changed to a warm weather type of gal but I sure do wish I lived somewhere where there was no snow at all.

I made it through a Birthday party at work today. I had fruit. Everyone else had cake and pizza. I was so proud of myself.

My clothes are fitting well. Some are getting really baggy. The shirt I was wearing today was really annoying me. I think I have to retire it soon.

Happy almost Friday!!

2 comments:

Sevenbeads said...

Isn't amazing how baggy clothes can make you feel sloppy. Yes, it's probably time to retire it. Good for you for having fruit instead of cake!

Diana said...

Happy almost Friday to you too Sarah!

Great job on passing on the cake and pizza. You'll be extra happy at your weighin that you stayed strong. :)

I hear you about the warm weather. Me too! And I'm from Alaska originally. I can't stand the cold!