Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello again!!

I think all this eating well is working.

235.2 pounds! OMG! I haven't seen this number in nearly 3 years! I nearly died when I got on the scale this morning! Can you believe it? HOLY MOLY! Closer to the 220's right now. I am feeling so good right now.

The clean eating is awesome and I am going to continue to do it. It does my body very good.

As for the exercise? I think I am ready to get that back in check, too. So far it's been one day a week with that day being Sunday.

I am going to aim for 3 days this week. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. I can do it.

Hubby and I are going to breakfast today. A buffet. YIKES! I am going to make it and not eat junk. I am strong. And I want to be healthy.

Happy Saturday!!

3 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Oh i am dancing the happy dance for you :) congratulations on a great week.

Anonymous said...

Whooohoo!!! That's awesome you're so close to being in the 220's! :)

Enjoy your breakfast, you'll be fine!

NSGIRL said...

Buffet's are so hard when you are watching your eating. Keep your focus & go for the good (for you) stuff!!!