Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another beautiful day

I nearly skipped my workout at the gym this morning but I am so glad I didn't. I really busted my butt and enjoyed it. Plus with the weather being warmer and nice it wasn't nearly that busy. Just the way I like it. Plus I got up earlier so I was able to do 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights.

Then I went to work for 4 hours of overtime. Blah blah blah. Who wants to hear about that. I did burn my popcorn though which really disappointed me. I really wanted it.

Now I am home. I enjoyed a Green Monster and I am going to hop in the shower soon. Going to make meatloaf for dinner. Can't wait for the Oscars tonight either. I have seen 3 of the movies up for best movie. I love awards shows. Nerd.

Hubby and I watched "Whip It" last night. I liked it. And when I found out it was a book of course now I want to read it.

Time to shower. Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

i just added whip it to my netflix queue. glad you had a fun weekend!