Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RIP Corey Haim

My kidneys were bothering me yesterday and I did a little google work and found out that raw spinach can cause that. So...I am going to lay off the green monsters for a little while. And when I do go back to them, I think I shall not have them every single day. I love them, but I don't think my body likes them very much.

I am super sad about Corey Haim. I am not going to lie-I was a huge Corey fan growing up. Him, Corey Feldman and Sean Astin. I still love "The Lost Boys". It's just really sad that these things happen to such young people. He's only 4 years older then I am.

I ordered myself some Amazing Grass this morning. I can't wait for it to come. I need it.

I can't even tell you how excited I am about "Dancing with the Stars". I sort of have a little crush on Evan Lysacek, the gold medal winner for men's figure skating. He reminds me so much of my husband it's not even funny. He's 1/2 Greek, too, just like my husband. I will be watching for him and him alone this season. Sad, I know.

The weekend is just around the corner. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of someone's kidney's bothering them. How can you tell its your kidneys? (Sorry, I know it may seem silly but I had no idea.) Hope you're feeling better soon.

I love Amazing Grass, I just had the Kidz Superfood Wild Berry this morning and LOVED it!

Carolina John said...

i totally have a crush on Evan Lysacek too. but i still won't watch dwts. he was amazing in the olympics though.