Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bad blog commenter

I've been really bad about commenting on all your blogs lately and I'm sorry. It doesn't mean I'm not reading them because I am. I'm just not commenting like I should be. So please forgive me!!

I have nothing to say but awesome things about eating. I guess I should maybe start taking pictures of my food? But I tend to eat the same things so that would get boring fast. Now that I've been eating cleaner for awhile I'm not craving anything bad. And I'm looking forward to going to the gym again. And working out really has been helping me sleep a lot better at night.

Work started off just awesome this morning!! And I mean that sarcastically. I was so upset at this patient that my hands were shaking. Everyone said I handled it professionally and the patient ended up apologizing for being so rude. I just don't get why people have to be like that. Other then that work was better then it has been in a few days. I've been really trying to bust out as much as I can before my time off next week.

I'm off to catch up on blogs.

5 comments:

Anna said...

I'm a lurking master and a horrible commenter, so you are in good (or bad, lol) company! :)

I'm sorry that patients are dumb, but I'm glad that work has gone at least somewhat better lately!

Anna
http://theprogenyproject.blogspot.com/

Andy said...

I thought I couldn't do food blogging either, because I too am a very repetitive eater -- but what I realized is that most people read so many blogs that they honestly don't remember what you ate from one day to the next. :) So to them, every day is a new bowl of oatmeal / green smoothie / sandwich / whatever. I say go for it!!

Respectfully Yours said...

Well hop on over pilgrim and get reading my posts...LOL

Take care.

Carolina John said...

i've been getting slack about commenting too. busy work crap. it gets us all.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're doing well with your eats!! I love food blogs, the more the merrier. :)