Friday, March 19, 2010

Nerd alert

Did I mention I got tickets for the Stars on Ice next month? I think I forgot to mention that. My sister and I are going. Super excited about it. Will be fun. It's April 22nd. I'm a nerd.

My paycheck this week...NICE! 10 hours of overtime isn't a lot but it made for a super nice paycheck.

I didn't make the gym this morning but I am going tomorrow. I was too tired and thought I should rest a bit.

Hubby and I are going to get grilled chicken salads for dinner tonight.

I have GOT to treat myself to a pedicure. My feet are a total wreck. I think as part of my sisters 40th Birthday gift I am going to treat her, too. She deserves one, too.

Also hubby mentioned to me today that my jeans are baggy. Score!!

The weather is so nice. It was 72 today. Going to be like that all weekend. Then it's going to rain again. Boo!!

Happy weekend!!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

There is nothing like the feeling you get when someone notices your weight loss!!

Happy weekend to you too!

Anonymous said...

We've been having incrediable weather here too, just waiting for the rain. ;)

Enjoy the pedi!!

Barbara said...

I love ice skating, too. Does that make me a nerd? :)

I think a pedi is a great gift and will make for a !

Congrats on the baggy pants!