Sunday, March 21, 2010

Up and at 'em!!

I have nothing but happy things to post about. I made the gym again this morning. I am pleased about it. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights.

I can't explain how awesome it was to get up early and be out and about doing things before 8am on a Sunday morning. I was up at 7am on a Sunday! That is awesome. I used to do this all the time. And to start doing it again. I can't explain it. I'm so happy with myself. I think a lot of it has to do with the weather warming it. I really hate the winter and lack of sunshine. It doesn't do me good at all.

So far I've started to get my lunches ready for today and do a little cleaning around the apartment. I've also watching some Bristol Nascar racing. The hubby isn't around so I get to watch. He hates racing. I do not. So when he isn't here I get to watch. Normally he doesn't really care what I watch but he draws the line at Nascar.

And speaking of television-"Breaking Bad" comes back tonight. I am wicked excited. And then of course "Dancing with the Stars" tomorrow.

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to having some time off. April 1st, 2nd and 5th. I can't wait.

Happy Sunday ya'll!!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Congrats on getting a great start to the day!

Enjoy Bristol...that is what I am doing as well!

Have a great week!