Monday, March 8, 2010

Leave my food alone

I need to get something to drink my green monsters out of at work that is not clear. For the past couple of days the office has been kind of empty so I was able to drink it without anyone seeing it. But today I was trying to be all ninja like and sneak by everyone without being noticed.

That so didn't happen.

I hear "OMG What is that?". Please. Don't judge my food. I don't judge what you eat so please don't go there with me. Because if I judged what you ate I don't think you would like it at all.

I also forgot my straw which sucked. Ha ha.

And speaking of my food, my body is rejoicing in all these healthy clean food it's been getting. I forgot how good it makes me feel. All the veggies and fruit I've been feeding myself are doing me good!!

Again I need to get the exercise thing in check. I'm hoping that will come along soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You should just wrap a white piece of paper with 'mind your own business' printed across it in big black letters around your bottle. I need to remember how good clean eating makes me feel, thanks for reminding me.
:o)E

Whitney said...

I really need to try one of these green monsters, since everyone seems to love them!

I cannot stand it when people comment about your food choices - as if being healthy/on a diet isn't hard enough without it! It's not like I look at their food and say "wow, that looks packed full of calories"

So I hear ya!

Tamzin said...

yup! people are going to notice that! :) Large solid colored drink holder! That'll do ya

NSGIRL said...

I get the same kind of response when I drink them at work!

Laura said...

You are so brave to drink them at work! My coworkers freak out just because I bring my lunch instead of picking up McDonalds or some other processed junk. I can't IMAGINE if I brought in a green monster!