Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tomorrow is my Friday

I'm not feeling all that great tonight which really stinks. Last time I had time off I was sick. Towards the end of the day today I started feeling all icky. I have taken some medication so I am hoping that works. We'll just have to wait and see.

I did hit the gym this morning. I did 45 minutes of the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. Nothing new. But I really felt like I worked hard at it today.

If the "Dancing with the Stars" results show wasn't on tonight I would totally be going to bed early tonight. I feel that bad. But I may just skip "Lost" and watch it tomorrow.

I am so glad that after tomorrow I don't go back to work on until Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a great gymbo session, there is nothing better then feeling like you gave it your all during a work out! :)

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Happy happy Friday! I hope you feel better! I'm wondering what you thought of the results show :)