Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello Jeans!!

Before I forget, let me thank the lovely Andrea for this wonderful recipe. It was fan-freaking-tastic. I had it for dinner tonight. And despite my little melt down in the kitchen that I had (I am stressed about work-taking some time off shouldn't stress me out like this) it turned out awesome and I am so glad I made it. I am going to have it again for sure.

While I was getting dressed for work today I came across a pair of size 18 jeans. For ha-ha's I decided to try them on. So I did. And they fit. So I wore them. I was pretty excited about this. Not saying that I am a size 18 yet because I'm still 232.6 pounds but I'm on my way you know? I was just so happy to be able to wear them. I haven't been able to wear these jeans in 3 years. THREE YEARS!

So it was a big help today when I was craving chocolate. My coworker has all this chocolate on her desk. Snickers. Peanut butter eggs. Oh it's hell I tell you. And then after work I stopped to pick up a fruit platter for a Birthday party we are having tomorrow and I decided to pick up some skinny cow chocolate ice cream for myself. Just to give myself something for the cravings.

We have like a million Birthdays at work in March and April. It's terrible. Darn you Aries people. I am kidding of course.

My coworker is now a Daddy!! I am so happy for him. He's going to be a great father. I adore him and we've been pretty good friends for the past few years. I saw pictures of his daughter already and she is beautiful. And I'm not just saying that either.

Anyway, I'm not going to talk about work because it will only stress me out.

Gym tomorrow. Woohoo. I can't wait. I am glad I finally seem to have things under control.

Off to catch up on all your blogs before "DWTS" comes on.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo, awesome news about your size 18s, you'll be there soon enough!!

Pam said...

Congrats on your jeans!! Whoo-hooo! Keep it up! So proud of you!

christina said...

woohoo on the jeans!!! That recipe looks AMAZING - wonder how many points though?

Ashley M said...

So glad to hear you are doing so well on your journey of weight loss.

Hope you enjoy DWTS ! I may be watching it just to see kate gosselin...LOL

Cute Blog

Ashley
latteashley.blogspot.com

Carolina John said...

Good job getting into those 18's! rock on girl.

Andy said...

That's awesome about the jeans!! Such a great feeling! :)

Glad you liked the potato/egg thing, I did too! Definitely gonna make it again, I love stuff like that that you can totally customize.

Anonymous said...

Nice jeans NSV!

Anna said...

Yay for the 18's! I would kill for that NSV! :)