Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today was a good day

For the first time since July of last year, I actually went to the gym this morning.

Woohoo!!

Almost didn't make it, but I did. And it was worth it. 100%. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. It felt super awesome, too!!

And it really helped put me in a good mood all day at work. Which is always a plus. Because we got hammered today.

I got my mittens today!!Thank you again, Crystal!! Even though it's warm here and I don't need them, I am totally bringing them to work with me tomorrow! Ha ha.

I got my amazing grass yesterday. Yum!! I love it.

I can't wait for "Dancing with the Stars" to start next week. Yes. I know.

I also can't wait for "Breaking Bad" to start either. That show kills it!!

On a sad note, I just learned that my old boss is ill and probably will not make it through the week. I have not seen here in at least 8 or 9 years and she wasn't always the nicest person to work with but it's sad. She had breast cancer and now is in liver failure.




1 comment:

Carolina John said...

I had a good day today too! Even got in a nice run. Good job getting to the gym!