Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hold the cheese please

When we got to the restaurant we skipped the buffet. Because it was darn pricey and I wasn't going to be eating that much. So I got an omelet with broccoli, mushrooms and tomatoes. Yum! Plus I had them omit the cheese, had eggbeaters instead of real eggs and NO PANCAKES! Who has pancakes as a side to their omelet? Isn't an omelet enough? Yikes. I had 2 slices of bacon instead.

Score one for me!!

Also my husband is a saint for putting up with me because I am kind of high maintenance. Kind of? I am high maintenance at times. Hmmm.

I've been kind of lazy today though. I blame the weather because it sucks. Rainy and cold. And it's going to be like this for a few more days. Boo!!

I am allowed a lazy day though.

I have to say with all these clean eating I have a lot of energy and I'm not nearly as cranky or stressed as I can be. Love it!!

But I do hate this weather. Boo!!

4 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

great choices!

Sevenbeads said...

Omelet with pancakes? Sounds like the Denny's Grand Slam. You were totally in control. Did that feel great? Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I tell my husband "I can be difficult, or I can be fat!".

Anonymous said...

Pancakes as a side to an omelette??? That's weird and seems like a lot of food. Yeah for making great choices. :)