Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Freedom

I am free until Tuesday! Free! Woohoo! Free from work that is. Of course today was super mad busy so I am planning on going in on Saturday so I'm not really free but Saturday there are no patients and no phone calls so I can actually get things done. Because I didn't get nearly half as much stuff done that I needed it. And it's the end of the month and I have a pile of stuff I really wish I could have done. But whatever. It's not going anywhere.

My sister stopped by today and it was so super awesome to see her. Now that she is working 3rd shift we don't get to hang out that much. I miss working with her but I am so glad she was able to find a new job so fast. But we have lots of awesome plans coming up. Her 40th Birthday on April 10th (holla!!), Stars on Ice on April 22nd, the Dixie Chicks/Keith Urban/Eagles concert on June 12th (did I mention that? I owe the husband BIG TIME for that-it's his birthday), the New Hampshire Nascar race on June 27th and the Eclipse, the next Twilight movie on June 30th. Awesome!! Plus we've been trying to figure out if we can go to NYC to meet Jennifer Lancaster (my favorite author) on May 19th. So lots of good fun stuff is coming up.

I think if things continue the way they did last night on "Dancing with the Stars" I am going to give myself an ulcer. I remember why I hate those darn voting shows so much. They drive me nuts. If Evan sticks around until the end I'm going to end up a nervous wreck.

Have I also mentioned how addicted to Twitter I am? It's terrible. If you decide to follow me I will follow you.

Tomorrow I plan on hitting the gym in the early morning. Like normal. Then later on I am so getting a haircut. I hope I can handle the day. It would be my Father's 71st Birthday.

Off to catch up on all your blogs, etc. FREEDOM!!

No comments: