Saturday, March 6, 2010

50 pounds gone (again)

I didn't update for the past 2 days because frankly I figured who the heck wants to listen to me complain about my job? Luckily yesterday wasn't that bad and I'm feeling a bit better. Some of it had to do with TOM and that is done now. But most of it has to do with the lack of help I get from others in the office (although a few people are fantastic and I really appreciate them and tell them all the time). I'm not going to get into specifics because I don't know who may stumble across the blog. You all understand.

However with the stress from work and only one day of exercise I somehow managed to drop 1.6 pounds this week. That puts me at 50.2 pounds gone. I have been WAITING to get to 50 pounds gone again. And on top of that I have been trying to get into the 236's forever. So it feels good.

I think the clean eating has really helped. So I'm going to continue to try and do that as much as I can. I feel really great when I eat like that and I know it really does my body good.

I just have to work on my exercise. Since I've been going into work on Sunday for overtime I go to the gym first so that isn't a big deal. But then I just can't seem to go any other day. I have been thinking it would be really awesome to clean up the garage and make that into a small workout area for me but I don't know if I would actually use it or not.

Anyway, I'm going to go and enjoy some beautiful weather. Some early spring cleaning would be nice. Hubby and I had thought about going to see "Alice In Wonderland" but the cost for BOTH of us to go see it would be over $30 bucks so we decided against it. What a rip off! Plus he was reading reviews and they aren't that great. I love "Alice in Wonderland" and didn't really care either way what the reviews said but whatever. We have a couple netflixs movies we can try to watch instead.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on hitting that huge milestone again!! I`m really glad to hear things are going well for you weight loss wise, it`s suck a struggle sometimes but if you just keep at it you`ll eventually get there.

Hope you have a great weekend, we had a beautiful Saturday as well. :)

Honey B. said...

Well done with the milestone weight loss!!

Sammy Sue said...

Congrats! Good job on the loss!

Pam said...

Congrats on the -50LBs! That is awesome!!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

congrats girl!!!