Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pumpkin where are you??

I can't find any canned pumpkin! I am just so annoyed. I love mixing it with my yogurt but can't find any. I have checked 2 stores here in Connecticut but no luck. It's rather annoying. I have 2 other stores left I can check before I give up. But it tastes so good and I really want some!!!

I guess I can check Whole Foods if I ever get around to getting there. Boo.

This whole spring ahead thing? I don't like it. Totally through me off. And I didn't make the gym. Double boo. But it's all good. I have time for that this week.

I like that we get more hours of daylight now. Who doesn't like the sun?

I didn't enjoy my overtime today. Nope. No way. I didn't want to be there at all. Getting a little burnt out. Thank goodness I have some time off coming at the beginning of April.

We have been having lots of rain. Yuck. Don't like that either.

Happy Sunday though. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

2 comments:

NSGIRL said...

I love Pumpkin everything! Yum! I so would love to get into a Whole Foods store...there is none here! I hope you find your Pumpkin soon!

FatGirl PrettyFace said...

The pumpkin crop was ruined and there has been a shortage all over. I heard this around Thanksgiving and stocked up! I've seen folks say the find it in health food type stores lately if that helps :)