Saturday, January 30, 2010

2.4 gone!!

So hey I lost 2.4 pounds this week! That is pretty good. I still have 1.6 to get rid of the 4 pounds I gained last week but I have a feeling it will probably come off next week. It's nice to be back in the 230's again.

I didn't think I was going to lose too much, although I have been really good. I even did an exercise DVD today.

I plan on hitting the gym tomorrow.

I got a new gym bag last night to replace the one my cat Bradley used as a liter box. It's not nearly as cute as the other one but it's bigger and I like the extra space it's going to give me.

I didn't sleep in nearly as late as I had planned today. Our power went off a few times this morning and then it went off for about 4 hours. It got pretty cold in the apartment. It finally came back on around 10:15am.

I don't have much planned for the day. I am hoping to do some cleaning but I can't say I have the desire.

Happy Saturday!!

4 comments:

Carolina John said...

easy come easy go i guess. good job!

Tricia said...

Great job!

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

And had to add that it's so funny how the comment above mine (tricia) looks exactly the same as me in my picture!

HAHA

M and A said...

great loss! keep going!