Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Saturday!!

So as it turns out I'm only up 0.6 this week. Which is not bad at all. I'll take it. I also ended up going down 0.4% body fat wise. Not sure how that happened.

Things at work are going to change even more. It's going to take a big load off my back and I'm happy about it. My boss was talking to me about it so I'm happy about that. It won't happen until February 1st though.

Happy Saturday everyone!! I'm feeling better today and things are looking up for me.

3 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Woot for less stress at work and less body fat!! Non-scale victory!!

Respectfully Yours said...

Glad your having a good day. No worries, the scale will move downward again. Have a great weekend.

Carolina John said...

so glad you're feeling better! I'll take any loss i can get, be it % or lb.