Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time for a change

I'm afraid this blog has turned more into a complain about my job and how tired I am then a weight loss blog.

I need to fix it!! I need to update EVERYTHING! I need to change the look. I need to change MY outlook on things and I need to stop talking so much about my job and more about my weight loss efforts.

Which, by the way, have been TERRIBLE this week. I have eaten too much junk to mention and I'm sure a big gain is in my future. But I am going to get on with that and deal with it. I feel I've gotten things under control (again) and I'm moving on.

Speaking of work (and then I swear I'm going to stop for awhile) I came back to a total catastrophe and I'm so tried. I could go to bed right now and sleep until tomorrow. Could you imagine if I took a week off? It was one stinking day!

I want to change my blog. Maybe even the name because it is really more about my health then fitting back into a size these days. I want to be pregnant by December of 2011 (that is my goal anyway) and I don't know if I'll be 150 pounds at that point. I want to change my look, too. If you have any ideas please let me know!!

I hope I can make it through "The Biggest Loser" tonight. So tired!!

3 comments:

Beatriz said...

You can do it! You have lost 50 pounds. That is awesome. If you have come that far you can keep on doing it!!! Just stay positive, and things will work for you.

Carolina John said...

focus girl. focus. changing the blog design will repoint your weight loss efforts. plenty of time before you want to be pregnant.

the work stuff will all come together in the long run. no use complaining about it here.

Tania said...

sending positive thoughts your way for a great restart! you've done so incredibly well so far!