Wednesday, January 6, 2010

switching gyms?

The husband and I may be switching gyms.

Not that I don’t like my current gym. It’s very convenient to where I live and work now. And I’ve been a member for over 8 years.

But I just think it’s time for a change. AND they cost is less. AND I just haven’t wanted to go to the gym since I stopped going to the trainer. I feel like they are going to pressure me. You know? Not that I feel like I have to continue the trainer thing but I think that is part of why I haven’t wanted to go to the gym.

So we’ll see.

We have until Friday to check it out. So we may go tonight or tomorrow night.

I’m super excited.

The worst part about my gym is the parking and this new gym has a HUGE parking lot.

Wish me luck! I’ll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Carolina John said...

good luck! pick a gym because you like the location and facilities. i wanted a gym with a pool, so i got a gym with a pool. i hope it works out well.

Honey B. said...

I've always wondered if I would do well with a regular trainer....I might have to look into whats available at our gym?? Yeah, its the one I pay for and never go to...lol

Lex said...

Hope your new gym works out for you!

Anonymous said...

Change can be a good thing, especially if the new the gymbo/atmosphere motivates you!

Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

The best of luck with the gym issue. I know you willdo what is right for you.