Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lots of Coffee

Work has been very stressful. At times I do not have time to eat. That can be good and bad I suppose.

I have not worked out in a week. That is not good.

I am totally addicted to paperbackswap.com. I love it. I have gotten the whole Harry Potter collection. Completed my Shopaholic collection and gotten the 5th Sookie Stackhouse book over the course of a month. Plus I got "Shutter Island". I have gotten rid of books that I did not plan to rid again or will not rid. I have a few credits I will use when other books I want are available (more Sookie!!) or if something comes along that looks interesting. Best idea EVER! Unless you count the single use coffee maker.

Super excited about "The Biggest Loser" tonight but I may actually be at the gym (fingers crossed) and watch it tomorrow.

I talked to my Mom last night and I am super excited for visiting in September.

Need to workout and lose weight for my 10 year wedding anniversary!!

All hyped up on coffee! Which I am drinking in my Merlotte's mug. *Wink*

No comments: