Saturday, January 2, 2010

Need to get back to the gym!

I need to get to the gym tomorrow. I had planned to hit the treadmill today but that didn't last long. It was cold and snowing and I was in the garage for a very short amount of time. I have no problem treadmilling it when it's warm outside but our garage is not heated so when it's cold it's a lot harder to handle.

Plus I haven't been to the gym in nearly 2 months. It's time to get back.

I haven't done much this weekend and I think that is hurting me. I'm kind of in a funk with the stress of work and the stress of home. I had a lot of plans for the weekend and that just isn't happening. I hadn't planned on getting stuck in the house for a good chunk of the weekend either due to the snow and now I'm starting to get antsy.

I may finally watch "Food Inc" on Netflix though.

No comments: