Monday, January 25, 2010

Still on track

I'm still on track with eating and tracking everything I eat. Hubby and have plans for the gym tomorrow night. We even fist bumped about it. So that means it's going to happen. *ha*

Speaking of hubby-he just discovered facebook which I think is super cute. I've been on there almost 4 years.

My sister and I are going to the Nascar race in June up in New Hampshire. I can't tell you how excited I am about this. We went back in 2008 and had so much fun. It is a super long day but so worth it. More motivation to lose weight because it is a lot of walking around and I was exhausted by the time we got home.

I kind of sold my soul for this ticket. It wasn't cheap so I have to not spend money for awhile. Ha.

Off to catch up on blogs.

Oh am I the only one who isn't really "feeling" "the Biggest Loser" this season? Eh-I don't know. I know I am really excited for "Lost" next week though. Outtie!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

You're not the only one not into BL - me either. I'm tired of all the crying and whining. It's starting to annoy me. I watched 30 minutes of the first show, then I was done with it.

My hubby has been joining me at the gym too. Makes it extra fun when he's with me. Plus keeps the gym creeps away from me. :)

Tricia said...

I'm not really in to BL either this season.

Carolina John said...

meh, i'm having a tougher time with BL this year than last as well. you just don't have a daniel out of this group that the public can really get behind. or a tera costa. they just don't seem as engaging.