Friday, January 15, 2010

welcome back angiodema

I woke up this morning with one of my eyes almost swollen shut and the other one on it's way. I so HATE angiodema. It's my fault of course. I was holding off on getting my medication refilled because it costs a lot of money this time of year with the deductible and all. But I had to fill it today. Luckily now I'm feeling and looking better.

I also still haven't had my blood work done for my allergist and I really need to get that done. I'm bad I know. I should have had it done months ago. And I know it's going to cost big bucks. We have the whole deductible thing. I'm going to call my insurance on Monday and see if I can find out how much it's going to cost because it's impossible to find out the cost on their website. I wish I could just plug in the codes and find out. I work in the medical field and I'm frustrated enough with healthcare.

Needless to say there was no gym tonight. I'm too tired and too swollen to make it there. But I worked out 2 times this week which is pretty good for me. I am hoping to make it 3 next week and then 4 the week after. Nice and easy, slipping back in.

Work was so busy! I know I say that all the time. It's just so hectic these days. Today I wasn't happy with my job. I'm a bit worried about having Monday off, wondering what is going to happen without me actually being there. Wondering if I might have voice mails even though I'm not there. Even though I changed my message to say I was out of the office. And yes, the receptionists ARE that clueless. I hate feeling like I can't take time off. I'd hate to what might happen if I get sick.

I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow though. I am not setting an alarm and I don't care if I sleep until noon.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hope you have a good weekend!