Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lots of thanks and congrats

Thanks for Fat Girl In a Wedding Dress I now have a lovely new background which I am very happy with.

And Glam made a good point by stating that paying for weight watchers and not going is really a total waste of money. However here is my issue: Hubby and I share a car. I am going to work overtime on Saturday. I was planning on going to WW after that. However-hubby has plans to go over a friends house and I made plans to go out with MIL after work. So he wants to drop me off at work and then go to his friends. MIL stated she would pick me up when I am done at work so we could go out. I don't want to say "Hey-can you bring me to weight watchers for 45 minutes and wait in the car?" Seems kind of rude. Ugh.

I will never be more happy then when hubby finishes school and we can get another car. Sharing a car bites.

Thanks to Jenny, I made my first breakfast cookie for tomorrow. I had been reading about it but she posted a recipe so I was able to figure out how to make one for myself. I used 1/4 cup organic steel oats, 1/4 cup organic oatmeal, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 2 tablespoons chocolate peanut butter, 1 cup of oranges and 1/2 cup of milk. Super excited to try it!! I wanted to add chocolate chips but seriously 15 of them for 1 point? So not worth it.

And congratulations to Angie who posted her fab news yesterday that she is expecting!! I know she is going to be the best Mommy ever!! I'm looking forward to hearing all about her pregnancy.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the new background!!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Looks nice!

Carolina John said...

love the new skin for the blog girl. have a great weekend!