Monday, January 18, 2010

I heart my doctor

Have I mentioned how much I adore my doctor? It is totally worth driving 30 minutes on 2 highways to get there just to see her.

We talk about everything. And I love her so much. Really. I feel like I can tell her anything and I trust her.

I think I'm lucky like that. Not everyone feels that way.

So I'm feeling good after seeing her.

So maybe I didn't lose that much weight since I last saw her (5 pounds). But my blood pressure is still good and she is happy the weight is still going down.

I am feeling more determined then EVER to drop this weight.

Look out gym. I'm coming for you.

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

You WILL do it. I hope your proud of the 5 lb loss.

Tamzin said...

WooHoo Back in the gym saddle again!

Melis.sa said...

WOot!!