Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gym date

I started to get ready to go to the gym today and hubby asked if he could go with me! How awesome was that? So we did 45 minutes on the elliptical and then I did 30 minutes of weights. For right now he just wants to cardio and then see what happens. I'm happy with him doing that right now. I know he wants to get healthier and I'm so happy!!

I am super glad I wen to the gym as well. It was busy. It's January and all, but by March it will have died down and anyone who is really serious about weight loss and getting healthy will still be there.

My arms are sore. Hubby says his legs feel like jelly.

We saw "Up In the Air" last night. It was good, although I did not like the ending. But I do enjoy George Clooney very much.

I started reading the first "Harry Potter" book. I have never read them and now I have them all.

I had some cereal with a banana but I am still hungry. I am going to have to eat something else. Good luck to all my blogger friends doing the x-weighted challenge! Sure wish I could join you!!

5 comments:

Honey B. said...

Aww, what an awesome date! Gym trips are always so much better when DH goes with me... :-)

Honey B. said...

And I'm so excited about the Harry Potter books, its the one time where I jumped on the book bandwagon and got in line ridiculously early to buy the next one! lol

Sevenbeads said...

My husband sometimes goes with me and it puts him in a good mood for the rest of the day. He knows he did something good for himself.

Respectfully Yours said...

It does feel good when you go to the gym together. I seen Up in the Air too. The end was a bit weird and I didn't see that twist coming (if you know what I mean). But it was a good movie, can't go wrong with George

Manderz said...

Thats awesome that your hubby went to the gym with you! Mine has no desire!