Friday, January 29, 2010

Motivation in a friend

Saw my old coworker/girlfriend who has now lost nearly 100 pounds. She had a tummy tuck 3.5 weeks ago and looks fan-FREAKING-tastic. Holy cow bloggies. She has a lot of extra skin and now-it's gone. Poof. No more. I saw her tummy before and then she showed me the now. She is still a bit swollen but she looks GOOOOOOOOOD!!! The removed 6 pounds of skin.

Talk about motivation. I told her she needs to come visit me everyday.

I was lucky and never had any saggy skin. It all tightened up nicely.

But it was really motivated to see her and I want to get my butt in gear.

I am beat from work. I did 46 hours this week. That is a enough to know that tomorrow I am not setting an alarm and sleeping until noon. If my body wants to.

Right now I am going to go take a very hot bath.

1 comment:

Karla said...

6 pounds of skin!!! HOLY MOLEY!!!