Thursday, January 14, 2010

Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground

There are days I love my job and there are days I hate my job. Yesterday I hated it. Today I loved it. It's hard since they let two people go and I'm doing so much more work. Some days I feel overwhelmed and over worked and unappreciated. Then other days I feel like I rock my job and they love me and I can do no wrong.

Man am I glad I have a 3 day weekend even if I have to go have my lady parts looked at on Monday. Ha!!

I went to the gym tonight. It was mobbed when I got there but it died down not too soon after. I am super glad I went. I know I'm going to sleep great tonight, too. I did 4o minutes on the elliptical and then 35 minutes of weights. I'm hoping to ease back into the workouts slowly as to shock my body too much. I'm hoping to get into the 22o's by the end of February.

If you did not watch "American Idol" last night you missed "Pants on the Ground". Hilarious!!

2 comments:

Respectfully Yours said...

Loved Pant on the Ground, that guy is going to be famous.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Pants on the Ground = HILARIOUS! That man was so cute!