Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday blog

So my love for "Biggest Loser" is coming back a bit. Although I don't think I could love anyone as much as Ali or Tara. EVER! I still hate the red team. She reminds me of Vicki from a couple seasons ago. Anyone else feel this way?

Our car is running! I am so happy. It wasn't as bad as we thought so that is a big plus. And we may be getting a second car which would be so awesome. Fingers are crossed and I am hoping things work out.

Now I am just going to say I am finding total inspiration from Sheryl over at Bitch Cakes these days. I get inspiration from ALL of you, but lately Sheryl has really been helping me. If you have never read her blog, go check her out.

6 comments:

M and A said...

can't stand melissa! UGH! i'm anxious to see how Miggy treats the rest of the teams, since some voted to send HER home! LOL

*Bitch Cakes* said...

Hi Sarah, I was coming here to thank you for a nice comment you left me about a week ago. I was surprised and flattered to see you mentioned me in your recent post! Thankk you!

Not only do I despise the red team, but I do not like the green team and I realized last night there is NO ONE I am rooting for this season. I don't like any of them!!

Tara is the best ever. I want to figure out how to meet her one day!

Anonymous said...

Red is driving me yonkers, and in my opinion I'd rather have seen BOTH green ladies go home.

Emilia said...

I'm with you on the red team, no one cares that you threw the weigh-ins, but you look like an IDIOT trying to deny it week after week. Now that the Yellow team is back, I'm starting to like Sunshine and the Grey team is a powerhouse!

My name is SarinaT, and I am a Biggest Loser addict. Great blog :)

Stephanie said...

I generally am not a fan of reality tv, although I have noticed I need to watch it when I'm sick. I watched like 5 hrs of LA INK last night on netflix...

BODA weight loss

Mallory said...

I think Sunshine is adorable, and besides Sam, she's the only one I really care to see succeed. I'm disappointed, I'm a TBL addict and this season has been less than stellar.