Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy weekend

So I was up 4 pounds this week. I told you it was going to be a big gain this week. But I picked myself up and brushed myself off and moved on. I feel like I am back on track 1000% right now. Yes it sucked to see 241 back on the scale again but I know I will get back into the 230's again in no time.

I went out with my Mother In Law yesterday and had a great time. We went shopping at this little jewelery store that she loves. I had $100 with of gift cards there that I finally used. I got 4 new charms for my bracelet which I was pretty excited about.

Then last night the husband and I went out to try and find a new gym bag. My cat decided to pee in my gym bag for some reason. I didn't have any luck finding one that wasn't over priced so I am going to have to keep looking. We went to Target and Dick's Sporting Goods so I will have to check a few other places. I did get another Sookie Stackhouse book. I couldn't wait. I am now reading "From Dead to Worse". I cannot wait for "True Blood" season 3 to start in July!

Today I went in to work for some overtime. I didn't feel like going yesterday. Just wasn't up for it. But I really busted out a ton of work in 4 hours time. It was so easy without the distraction of my coworkers or the phone or patients or anything else.

After work the hubby and I went to the gym. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. I am so happy about it, too. We have plans to go back on Tuesday so wish us luck. We both really want to do this. He wants to get in shape for his health and I want to get pregnant so badly. I know I need to lose the weight to do it and that is what is driving me right now.

All in all I am feeling really good these days and I am hoping that good feeling continues. Off to catch up on some blogs.

5 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Sounds like you have a great additude!

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

Melis.sa said...

awesome job going to the meeting and the gym!!

oh, old navy had some gym bags the last time i was there. i thought they were reasonably priced?

Jenna said...

Hey!
I just came across your blog and I love reading it! I can't wait to continue to follow it!
I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow as well :)
Jenna

Carolina John said...

rock on girl. a 4 lb gain may seem like a lot, but if it forces you to refocus your efforts then it's ok. you really have the right attitude here. rock on indeed.

M and A said...

i'm glad you went and faced the scale. it shows how badly you want this! we all go up and down in our journey. have a good week!