Friday, July 3, 2009

15 week challenge

I can't post pictures right now because I don't have the cable for my camera but I am hoping to get them up by Sunday. I hope it still counts!!

Anyway, one of my FAVORITE things in the entire world is a cheeseburger grinder (some of you may call it a sub) from this little Italian restaurant up the street. I also like to get french fries with it. I'm not sure how many calories are in this grinder, but it's probably a lot. Considering it's a got American cheese, mayonnaise and not so healthy white bread. And the fries-forget it. The whole day of counting points pretty much goes out the window when you eat this bad boy. Ha ha.

My healthier version of my favorite meal is pretty simple. I've been eating it for awhile.

I take a Morning Star Farms Grillers Vegan burger and heat it in the microwave. I then cut it into little pieces and place it into a light hot dog roll. Then place a piece of cheese on top. Yum-0!! All this for 3 points each! So you can have 2 of them for 6 points and then bake up some french fries for 4 points each and you have a much healthier 10 point meal.

The veggie burgers are 1 point, the hot dog rolls are 1 point and the cheese is also one point.

I will post the pictures as soon as I can!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds really good. I wish we had the Morningstar Vega Patties here. I get the griller.

Hope your 4th was good.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I can't wait to see the pics! Can I add your site to mine?

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com