Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Tonight the husband's band is playing at a party so we will be heading out for that later this afternoon. Or more like tonight I guess. My sister is picking me up around 6pm or so and we are going together. Hubby has to get there at least 2 hours in advance to set up. In order to survive the party I am eating in advance. That is usually what I do so I am not tempted by food. I know I can handle it because I do not like eating in front of people at all. I am more of a private eater. Strange? Maybe. But that's me.

So um guess what? I'm down a pound this week. Which puts me firmly under 250 pounds. I weighed in at 249.2 pounds! Woohoo! I am so happy! All the exercise totally paid off!

And speaking of, I haven't worked out since Thursday. I kind of slacked a bit but it's alright. I'm on vacation. I am getting back to the gym tomorrow. Pinky promise!!

I lost a pound and I also lost a point when it comes to eating. I can do this!! Woohoo!!

My Stone Temple Pilots tickets came in the mail yesterday. Awesome!! Less then 2 weeks to go for the concert!!

I stayed up way too late last night and slept horribly for some reason. Going to enjoy some coffee and have some breakfast.

Hubby promised we can go to Whole Foods tomorrow. Love it!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!! Be safe and enjoy your holiday!!

2 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

I am sooo the opposite. I used to eat before a party, but then I came to the realization that it does not matter if I do, because I am going to eat at the party anyways.

Now my strategy is to eat nothing before, and focus on veggerific dishes at the party, balancing out what I eat, and doing my best.

I was taking in WAY too many calories by eating a meal at home first. I am a party eater. It's what I do.

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo congrats on kissing the 240's out the door.