Monday, July 6, 2009

No sleep+no gym=cranky me

I slept terrible again last night. Probably because I knew I was heading back to work after a nice week off. Ugh.

I am taking lots of sleep aids tonight because I need some sleep. I haven't slept well at all in the past 3 days. I can't get my brain to fall asleep. I think I got 4 hours of good sleep total.

Boo.

Off to work.

Boo.

No gym today.

Boo.

Beautiful weather though. No rain in a few days which is nice.

I will need lots of coffee.

A better update later.

Cheers!!

3 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

blah - I hope you get some well needed and well deserved sleep so you can get back on track! Off to find me a cup-o-coffee myself!

Carolina John said...

hang in there. i need more coffee too today.

Lex said...

Yoiks - hope you get some sleep!!!
Jealous of your nice weather - all we've had lately is crappy rain & clouds. boo