Friday, July 10, 2009

too much coffee

Thanks for the comments my friends. I am super excited. I am a big dork about my bike right now. I keep talking about the time I was 8 years old and took a little tumble over my purple banana seat bike head first when my best friend and I nearly collided. Good times. Good times. Should I have gotten a helmet for my clumsy self? Ha ha. Maybe.

So my bike, I have named her Jade. She’s a beautiful shade of green. She is a Fuji Sunfire mountain bike. And it’s been 16 years since I have been on a bike, but I haven’t forgotten how to ride one. The last time I rode one was when the hubby and I went on vacation with his parents to Maine. Just a couple of stupid kids in love and doing things kids in love do when camping with their parents (ha ha). I used my sisters 10 speed then. This is NOT my sisters 10 speed at all. It’s a super NICE bike. It’s so awesome.

I think I might have a crush on my bike.

I am going to post pictures. I promise. I want to ride my bike right now. I wish it was safe to ride on my street. But I might get run over because people drive super crazy like down my street. Luckily there are some nice trails in my town. I know hubby and I might go on Sunday with his skinny best friend. But I want to go tomorrow. Or maybe tonight after work.

I am anxious, right?

And I’ve had a bit too much coffee today.

Yesterday for lunch I made little mini pizzas. They were so good I’m having them again today. Yum-o.

Tonight hubby has karaoke semi-finales.

I am down (as of this morning, yes I peaked) 0.2 pounds. I haven’t exercised in over a week so that isn’t bad, right?.

Way too much coffee.

Off to work. It’s been super busy.

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

hahaha, i'm a total bike geek too. it's ok, you'll come to accept it.

yes go for a ride after work tonight. ride circles around the parking lot if you have to. just get in that saddle!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

ok, you are getting me all excited and I think I want a bike! lol