Monday, July 6, 2009

Back to work

Hubby bought himself a bike today. I am super jealous. It's nothing wonderful or anything like that but still. We've been talking about getting bikes for awhile and he found one for himself on craigslist. I am going to see if I can find myself one. It's easier for me to hit the gym or treadmill at home. He would rather go outside and ride a bike, something he did all the time when he was a kid. So I'm happy for him. We'll see if I can find one. His skinny best friend rides all the time so I think they are going to start a bromance and ride together on the trails in town. Ha ha.

Amy posted the challenge for this week and I'm considering it. I don't exercise outside. EVER! But if I got a bike wouldn't I have to do that? So maybe I can take my butt outside (if it's nice enough) after work sometime this week and try something. There is a school down the street from me. I could bring the hubby with me to take pictures. IDK. I hate having people watch me exercise.

I am addicted to the stupest game on facebook. I cannot stop playing it. Ugh.

Work wasn't so bad today. It went by pretty fast.

I am super tired. I took something to help me sleep so I bet I'll be asleep before I know it. I hope I will be anyway.

I totally need to make it to the gym tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't exercise outside either, but this week's challenge looks pretty good. I'm getting a lot of good ideas. Have an awesome workout tomorrow.

xoxo,
Katherine

InWeighOverMyHead said...

It is soooo hot outside. I am not sure i can do outdoor stuff until fall but maybe I will get a stationary bike... :)

Carolina John said...

The bike is awesome. but even i tend to stay inside when it gets this hot out. it's a serious aerobic workout with no impact on knees or ankles. you should give it a shot!