Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have a date with the gym tonight

I have a date with the gym tonight. If I can’t go in the morning what other choice do I have? And since my stress level (from work) has been at an all time high this past week I have to do something.

2 weeks from today is the Kenny Chesney concert. Woohoo.

Still really want a new tattoo. Hubby came up with a great idea. He’s great at coming up with tattoo ideas even though he doesn’t have any. We talked about getting matching ones but he doesn’t deal well with pain so I don’t know if he will ever get one. Me? I’d probably cover myself with them if I could. I love them that much.

Not too doing very well on the challenge this week. I’ll be lucky if I don’t gain weight again. I have been eating fine, but we’ll see.

I cannot wait for the weekend to get here.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

git on to the gym tonight. i always go at night, the wife likes the morning workout time better.