Thursday, July 9, 2009

Maybe coming home with a bike tonight

I've been a bit of a slacker with the blog updates this week and the exercise thing.

I've been so tired since my vacation ended.

Tonight the husband and I are going to look at a mountain bike for yours truly. I hope it's love at first site because I've been really wanting one.

I'll let you know what happens.

Eating is good. Exercise is not so good.

I am hoping to at least maintain this week. It seems like this always happens. I get under 250 and then I mess it up.

Super glad tomorrow is Friday.

Stone Temple Pilots is a week from tomorrow! Woohoo and woohoo again!!

2 comments:

MandMStudio said...

That's great:) I need to get one soon, my husband loves to ride.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow thats awesome that your getting a bike. I can't wait to hear al about it.

xoxo,
Katherine