Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday update

Lets just say I am not having the best week of my life. I haven't really been up to blogging.

-I hate my job. I think I go through this every few months. I seriously need to either suck it up or considering looking for a new one. I should be happy and lucky to have a job. I've been here for 8 1/2 years. I know health care is booming and I probably could find something else but I'm scared to even venture into something new. I hate change.

-My hubby quit his band today. After 2 1/2 years the shit hit the fan and he quit. I feel terrible for him and nothing I do can console him. I feel awful. I wish there was more I could do but I know being there is the best thing.

-If I go into the woman's room at work one more time and find something left on the seat I might just go crazy. It's totally freaking disgusting.

-I haven't been to the gym in over 2 weeks. I haven't worked out since my bike ride on Sunday. I can't seem to get up and go to the gym lately.

-I've been a bit depressed.

-At least my eating has been good.

-Stone Temple Pilots is Friday night.

4 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Sorry you are going through so much. I hope it gets better!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

bleck - sorry to hear about all the yuckness lately over. I think you should try going to the gym and see if that helps give you a mental boost.

Either way, I'll send positive vibes your way!

purple_moonflower said...

Okay...the bathroom thing! OMG! Gross!

I love STP!! Everytime I hear "Sex Type Thing" it brings back those old college memories...

Carolina John said...

oooh, enjoy the STP concert. that should be a blast!

i too am paralyzed by the thought of a job change but I am sucking it up and actively looking now. there are some other things out there, especially in health care. I'm a programmer and i'm starting to see a bunch of other jobs to apply for. enough to make me think the economy is starting to turn around! i've only been at my job for 2 years, not 8 and a half like you though. Good luck!