Saturday, July 18, 2009

I lost how much?!

Tomorrow I plan on finally getting back into the exercise groove. It will be a week tomorrow that I was on the bike and plans are to head out on the trail again. I might also try to hit the gym in the morning. I haven't been to the gym in almost 3 weeks. Eek. That totally bothers the heck out of me.

Yet for some reason, I lost 2 pounds this week. Yes, TWO POUNDS. I have continued to eat awesome and follow plan and since I'm not really working out all that much I am not digging into flex points. So I'm only eating my allowed daily points.

OMG I can't believe I weigh 245.6 pounds. I was just 250 pounds a few weeks ago!! And TOM is due in a few days on top of things.

I was supposed to leave work at 2pm yesterday but I ended up leaving at 12pm because my allergies were so bad. I came home, doped myself up on my medication and slept for a few hours so I could be ready for the Stone Temple Pilots concert.

And speaking of which, the Stone Temple Pilots concert was AWESOME! It was the 3rd time seeing them and it was the best show yet. We first saw them in Connecticut last May and then saw them in New York in August of last year. But last nights show as amazing. They were spot on. They are one of my favorite bands and I never thought I would see them at all since they broke up and then they got back together and I've been able to see them 3 times. I would totally see them again and again if they come back. I loved that they did some different songs this time then last years concert.

I'm off to do some cleaning. Next weekend is my yard sale and I have to get more things ready for that. I know my sister has plenty of things for it since she is moving the following weekend and has tons of stuff she wants to get rid of.

Also looks like my hubby and his band are gong to work things out. I am super glad because they are such a great band. I know I am biased and all but still. He was really upset about what went down.

Happy Saturday

4 comments:

Sammy Sue said...

Congrats on the loss! And I'm so jealous that you got to see STP in concert. I love them!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Yipee! Congrats on your loss!

Carolina John said...

congrats sarah! the bike will melt pounds off of you, it really keeps your metabolism ramped up for days after a nice hard ride. those extra 2 lb's are a great loss.

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo congrats on the 2 pound loss your doing so great.

Sorry that your allergies were so brothersome last week. Get well soon, sweetie.

xoxo,
Katherine