Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ironman

I love watching the Ironman and missed most of this year which really upset me. I got really emotional watching it this year.

Makes me really want to consider what I want to do with my life.

There is an athlete inside of me and she is trying to come out.

Now I'm not saying I am going to train for an Ironman or anything (I can't swim ha ha) but seeing those people cross the finish line brought something out in me.

My inner athlete is rearing her head tonight for sure.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

it takes three years to train for an ironman. i'm in year 2, and it still makes me emotional seeing they folks cross the finish line like yesterday's tv broadcast of kona. today is ironman lake placid. if your inner athlete is screaming triathlon you should learn how to swim. it's the best!

send me a friend request on fb if you want to. john flynn, greenville, sc. my profile pic has me wearing a race medal from the marathon. tons of john flynns on facebook.