Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gym my old friend

I finally got back to the gym this morning after what seemed like forever!! I think it's been a month since I was last there. I'm not sure how that happened either but I was back together and had a great workout.

60 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow since it's been awhile since I've lifted weights.

Not sure what hubby and I are going to do today. We talked about running a few errands but so far we've just been lazy and hanging around the apartment. Which is fine but I get restless easily and I was bored out my mind yesterday because we hung around the house doing nothing.

I want to get another tattoo. I think for my Birthday. It will be my 4th. Not sure what yet. I'm undecided.

Happy Sunday everyone!!

No comments: