Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Monday

My thighs are not sore today. But my butt is. I didn't go for a ride today but I was so exhuasted last night. I slept after my update and went to bed earlier. I don't get that tired after a regular workout at the gym or on the treadmill at home. But I want to get to the gym tomorrow because I need to lift some weights. It's been awhile.

And a nice little shout out to Lori who doesn't have a blog (not that I could see anyway) for saying I don't look like I weigh 247.6 pounds. Because I do. And I'm not tall. I'm average height for a woman, 5 feet five inches. I think due to all my running and weight lifting from 5 years ago I have muscle under my fat. Ha ha. So I look smaller then I am. Maybe? Who knows.

Work was hell today. I was a super bitch. Not going to sugar coat it.

And also a shout to Carolina John and his kind comments. I hope you are right about the bike. I can't wait to get back on it again.

3 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

sore butt = good workout! Way to go! Definetly make sure to relax your muscles!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Good job working out!

Carolina John said...

awesome, thanks for the link love sarah!

hopefully being a super bitch at work will get things done. it happens like that sometimes.