Friday, July 24, 2009

I want my glasses now

I wish I had my new glasses now. NOW I tell you!! Ha! I love them and I don't even have them yet. They remind me of my old glasses they I had a few years ago and have missed. They are supposed to be ready next week. I thought for sure I would be paying an arm and a leg for them but all together for my exam, frames, and lenses plus a few extras (scratch stuff blah blah blah) I paid $126. Yeah for great eye insurance. I guess I have good insurance for SOMETHING!!

Is it sad to be that excited about glasses? I'm not a contact type girl. I've been wearing glasses since I was 12 and never wanted to put anything in my eyeball. *shudder*

Work has been super busy for the past 2 days. Which is good and bad. I am currently NOT hating my job right now. So I guess that is a plus.

So it looks like Disney is a go for our 10 year wedding anniversary next September. I am super excited. I've never been there or Florida. Okay so I went to Florida once when I was 2 but that doesn't count since I don't remember it.

Hubby is still having issues and made an appointment to see his doctor for next month. I'm hoping he isn't going to have to have more surgery but we'll see what happens.

Weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully the gain won't be too bad. Or maybe I can manage to stay the same. Thinking about it I'm still 40+ pounds less then my heaviest weight of 287 pounds. So that is something good to think about.

Ramping up the exercise this week for sure. Disney here I come!!

1 comment:

karen said...

Hooray for new glasses AND Disney!!! I haven't been down there in 10+ years and cannot WAIT until we can afford to take Johnny for his first time. It'll actually be Tom's first time, too, I think. I'm so excited for you!