Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend updates

So I'm thinking this week I might gain. Because yesterday I sort of ate french fries. And a cheeseburger grinder. And some cake. And oh some ice cream, too. I'm not beating myself up over it though because I have been super awesome with my eating and I blame it on boredom. I was stuck in the house all day. I was pissed because I couldn't go out and didn't want to use the treadmill. It may sound like excuses but today is a new day and I'm back on track. Minus exercise. Still.

There hasn't been any exercise for over a week. I know I totally suck, right?

Hubby had to work on the brakes on the car yesterday so I couldn't go to the gym. I hate having one car.

I also broke my glasses yesterday so I spent most of yesterday half blind. Luckily hubby was able to fix them and even though they look totally horrible they will work until Friday when I was able to get an appointment with the eye doctor to get a new pair.

After my horrible attack with my Angioedema on Friday (and Saturday and Sunday) I finally made an appointment with my allergist which isn't until August 5th. Most people don't even know what Angioedema is but there is a website about it. Ha ha. I learned there is a new infusion drug that really helps and the thought of being hooked up to a infusion pump for awhile doesn't thrill me but if it helps with my attacks (which seem to be worse then ever) I will try anything. And I am not sure if my allergist is aware of the drug or not. And my work may actually be able to help me with this drug since we do infusion therapy. I'm just not sure if we handle this drug or not.

Hopefully at some point in the near future I can get back to the gym. Or some sort of exercise!! I'm getting totally sluggish!! Ugh!!

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Hey Sarah,

I do work on an angioedema drug, which one were you talking to your allergist about? If you need any info, feel free to email me or PM me on FB. Take care.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Good job getting back on track!