Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Overwhelmed

Compared to yesterdays awesomeness at work, today sucked. I was so overwhelmed with work and I got so frustrated. I got into a little snip with one of the other girls (office full of woman-it happens A LOT which drives the boss nuts let me tell you). We hugged it out (I am not a touchy feely type of girl but hey I felt bad about the tiff and she held her arms out so what can you do?) but it was just a horrible day for me. The day flew by but I'm still upset about the whole day and I'm looking forward to starting over tomorrow. My boss kept asking me what he could to help out and I just brushed him off. He is so flaky sometimes and doesn't get it. Sometimes I wish he wasn't 5 years younger then me. Is that wrong? I like him, don't get me wrong and we've been working together for over 5 years now. I don't know. I'm rethinking the whole job thing. Again. Ugh. It's just not the market to be doing that right now so I'm just going to push through it and keep going. I'm GOOD at my job and I KNOW my job and I just hate getting overwhelmed like that.

Moving on...

Hubby's skinny best friend broke his collarbone yesterday. On his mountain bike. Ouch. I know what that is like. I haven't broken my collarbone, but I have injured myself (my knee in 2004) at my height of running and that really hurt my pride more then anything. I'm just hoping he healths up well and gets back into the exercise thing ones he's healthy. He worked hard to lose 90 pounds and I would hate to see him get unhealthy again, you know? Been there, done that is all I have to say.

No gym today. I was so exhausted from work I couldn't even think of getting on my treadmill so the plan is to make to the gym for a few days. That should help with work stress. It usually makes me happier.

Guess what I should be getting in the next couple of weeks FINALLY?! My Fitbit!! I can hardly wait.

I'm going to veg in front of the tv. I know it's bad but I need to relax.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sorry to hear about the bad day. Hope work is better tomorrow.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Glad you and your co-worker were able to make up!