Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day

To all my Canadian Blogger friends, I say Happy Canada Day!!

I was thinking of you all as I stood outside the apartment watching our town fireworks for the Fourth of July. Hee!! I love not having to leave to watch them. They put on a great display this year.

I did a little cleaning today but nothing spectacular. It's amazing what a little vacuuming can do for your apartment though.

My Mom called and I talked to her for awhile. She is planning to come visit in November around my Birthday. Woohoo!! She'll stay until the week after Thanksgiving which rocks!! I have the week of Thanksgiving off so that means lots of Mom time.

I'm planning on just hitting the treadmill tomorrow instead of the gym. I want to sleep in a bit. I am on vacation after all. And I am lucky enough to have a treadmill at home so why not use it? I might pop in a DVD and do some weight lifting, too. Friday I want to go to the gym though for sure. Hubby does not have school so I can sleep in and then go to the gym. I am hoping it won't be too busy since I know a lot of places are closed since the holiday falls on Saturday this year (my job is closed on Friday).

I need some lunch and dinner ideas. Anyone have any? Or know where I can find some? I am getting sick of eating the same things over and over again. I tend to do that. I don't eat fish so that is out.

I think I've been watching too much of "The Tudors". I keep calling my cats "Lady Moo" or "Lady Cynnamon". I told my hubby I was going to probably walk into work on Monday and bow to my boss and say "Your Grace". Ha ha. I love the show though. I'm up to episdoe 4 on season 3 now. Almost caught up to where the show is now.

Hubby's band is playing a party on Saturday night. My sister is going with me so that should be fun.

Well I'm off. Going to spend a little time with the hubby before going to bed.

No comments: