Monday, July 27, 2009

Lightening

Totally though I was going to DIE on the way home from work today. In a series of unusually events (NOT) it was raining on the way home and there was this HUGE crack on lightening and I swear to you I nearly peed myself it was so close to us. It scared me half to death. I'm still freaked out by it now and it was over 3 hours ago.

I am catching up on the new season of "LA Ink" and I am totally sad that Hannah, one of the tattoo artists is gone. She was one of the best and she isn't on the show anymore. I used to joke with the hubby that I would totally fly out to California and have her tattoo this picture of my Dad I have. Boo. I really want another tattoo though.

Work was super busy today but it made the day fly by. It makes me feel really good when people comment on how I can get MY work done and my coworkers job done while she is on vacation but she can't manage to get her work done when she is there and I'm there at the same time. lol

I think the hubby and I are going to go camping for our anniversary in September. It's cheap and since we don't have a lot of money right now (we're trying to save for our 10 year anniversary now plus we have mega bills). Plus with the threat of the hubby needing more surgery, we don't know what is going on. I'm not a huge fan of camping but we will be able to borrow his grandparents camper and I LOVE campfires, sitting outside in the morning a cup of coffee and of course, s'mores.

I'm hoping to make it to the gym tomorrow. I'm a little sore from yesterday but not too bad. I need to continue the exercise streak I have going!! Woohoo!!

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I can understand why you would be rattled! One strick about 500 feet in front of my car once. Blinded me for a minute and scared the crap out of me!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

OMG, I'm so glad your okay! Hopefully you get a good night of rest tonight and wake up tomorrow a little more settled.

Camping sounds so fun and a perfect idea for an anniversary - ya'll can cuddle up around the camp fire. What could be more perfect?!!

Carolina John said...

we had bad storms here in SC last night too. horrible, terrifying storms. ouch. i feel your pain.