Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lots of weight loss in my life

It was yet another stressful day at work. I honestly think I need to bite the bullet and look around for a new job. I will my coworkers but I don't think my health can handle the stress. Ugh. My boss is not helpful at all. He took off yesterday and today and with my coworker on vacation, too. He was supposed to help me. WTF?!

One of my old coworkers who I still keep in touch with via facebook who still comes to visit us from time to time came in today. She has lost 88 pounds and looks fab. She said she wished that her work was hiring (she works at a local hospital here) so she could try to get me a job there. But there are a lot of hiring freezes right now.

No more work talk right now. Blah!!

Do you realize how many people I know right now that have lost a lot of weight? Above ex coworker who looks awesome. Hubby's skinny best friend who has lost 90 pounds. And also my brother in laws girlfriend had lost at least 100 pounds last time I saw her. Hmpfh. Oh yeah and my Mom lost 60 pounds so there is another one.

I got my new glasses today. I totally love them!! They are super cute. I will have to post a new picture of me with them.

And yes, I did make it to the gym tonight. I am exhausted now. I am hoping I sleep like a rock. I worked up quite the sweat due to the high humidity we are having here. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. It felt good to be there.

I can hardly wait for 5pm to roll around tomorrow. This work week has been hell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I'm really sorry about all the stress you've been having to deal with at work. That totally stinks that your boss took off on vacation without offering you any assistance. Yeah I can't wait to see the pictures of you in your new glasses I bet there really great. Congrats on getting to the gym, keep it up.

xoxo,
Katherine

Carolina John said...

Have a great weekend sarah! I am feeling the same work crap that you are. right there with ya babe.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Great job that even though you have so much stress, you still made it to the gym!