Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Amazing Grass

Did I mention I picked some Amazing Grass up at Whole Foods? OMG! Good stuff. I put some in my Green Monster today and it's so good. I only got a sample packet because I wanted to make sure I liked it.

I like it. So now I am going to order some online so I can have more on hand. And thanks to the awesome and wonderful Amy for sharing this find.

I got some sleep last night. I think about 6 hours. And it was good.

No gym today. I know. I know. Tomorrow. I promised myself. I am slacking. And it needs to stop.

I finally got to see my coworker who had the tummy tuck today. She looks super cute. Still swollen but good. She is happy she did it. She got a whole new belly button. Ha ha.

I need to make my lunch for tomorrow. And pack up my gym bag. So glad it's already Wednesday. I could use another vacation to recover from my week back to work. Blah!

1 comment:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I am not strong enough to try grass yet... lol